The warmer weather and sunnier days of April always gets me motivated. Here are some productive things you can do this month:
- Sort through your old books, movies, CDs and video games and decide to swap for different items on Swap.com or Paperbackswap.com and one of its sister sites
- Join Planet Fitness. They usually run a special the first week of April. If you’ve been thinking about joining, now’s the time to take action.
- Go through your stuff and find items to sell online
- Prepare for a garage sale
- Buy something from the WXXI auction and help a good cause. The Rochester PBS station auction for 2011 starts April 16, so register now.
April’s going to be a great month!